Many international students are not aware of top universities to study medical science in Hungary. Because Hungary is not a very popular European country. But still rank at 22nd position for offering top quality medical degree programs to its students. At the Hungarian University the local and international students are offered with programs in different subjects of study.
Among all different programs medical science is one of most popular here in the country and the world. Getting a medical degree in Hungary will provide you many upcoming opportunities to study biochemistry, pharmacy, dentistry and more other subjects which are helping in developing Hungary, a country of diverse and high-quality offerings. These are the points of attraction for an international student to study medical science at Hungary University. Well keep on reading to know more about Hungarian medical degree programs.
Top Hungarian Universities to Study Medical Science
- The University of Debrecen
The University of Debrecen is one of the oldest universities in Hungary and one of the most prestigious. The University of Debrecen was founded in 1786 as the Royal Hungarian Academy of Sciences and Arts. In 1924, the academy was renamed to the University of Debrecen.
The University of Debrecen offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs in fields such as law, business, engineering, mathematics, natural sciences, and medical science. The University of Debrecen also has a number of research institutes and centers, such as the Institute for Mathematics and Informatics, the Institute for Environmental Science and Engineering, and the Institute for Sociology and Social Research. The medical programs taught at this university to the students are as follows:
- Medicine Graduate Program (M.D.): This medical program lasts upto 6 yrs which costs around 16.9K USD.
- Dentistry Graduate Program (D.M.D): This medical program lasts upto 5 yrs which costs around 17.5K USD.
- Pharmacy Graduate Program (Pharm.D.): This medical program lasts upto 5 yrs which costs around 8K USD.
- The University of Pécs
In our rundown of top colleges to concentrate on Medical Science in Hungary, the University of Pécs is in the top position. It is the Oldest and the biggest Hungarian Institute among other Hungarian Universities. It has a complete populace of around 20K understudies. In this college more than 4.5K understudies are worldwide. At this college understudies are offered 70 undergrad and postgraduate projects in English and German language.
The projects which are presented at this college are as per the following:
- General Medicine: This course is around 6 yrs which costs around 16,750 USD.
- Dentistry: This course is around 5 yrs which costs around 17,350 USD.
- Drug store: This course is around 5 yrs which costs around 11,440 USD.
- Birthing assistance BSc: This course is around 4 yrs which costs around 5,777 USD.
- Nursing BSc: This course is around 4 yrs which costs around 5,777 USD.
- Physiotherapy BSc: This course is around 4 yrs which costs around 5,777 USD.
- Dietetics BSc: This course is around 5 yrs which costs around 5,777 USD.
- Wellbeing Sciences PhD: This course is around 4 yrs which costs around 6,933 USD.
- Clinical Medical Sciences PhD: This course is around 4 yrs which costs around 13,865 USD
- Interdisciplinary Medical Sciences PhD: This course is around 4 yrs which costs around 13,865 USD.
- Clinical Neurosciences PhD: This course is around 4 yrs which costs around 13,865 USD.
- Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences PhD: This course is around 4 yrs which costs around 13,865 USD.
- Essential Medical Sciences PhD: This course is around 4 yrs which costs around 13,865 USD.
At this college the application cycle and confirmation necessities for different degree programs in medication and wellbeing science programs are fluctuating. Kindly reach out to the authority site of this college to know the subtleties and to really look at your qualification to concentrate on clinical sciences in Hungary at the college of Pécs.
- Semmelweis University
In our rundown of the best colleges to concentrate on Medical Science in Hungary this college comes at the fourth position. It was laid out in 1769 which makes it the most established Hungarian University. This college is arranged in the capital city of Budapest in Hungary. A large portion of the wellbeing experts are Semmelweis graduates in Hungary. This University comes among the main 50 foundations in the European University Teacher rankings by Times Higher Education in 2020. The all out populace of understudies learning at this college is around 11,000 out of which 30% understudies are worldwide who have selected to concentrate on Medical Science in Hungary at this University. The degree programs which are proposed to understudies at this college are told in English which are as per the following:
- General Medicine (M.D.): This course is around 6 yrs which costs around 18,200 USD.
- Specialist of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.): This course is around 5 yrs which costs around 12,000 USD.
- Specialist of Dentistry (D.M.D.): This course is around 5 yrs which costs around 18,200 USD.
- The University of Szeged
The University of Szeged Hungary comes at 4th position in the list of top universities to study MBBS in Hungary. It was founded in 1897 and offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in medicine. The university has a strong research tradition and is home to a number of world-leading medical institutions, including the Medical University Hospital and the Central European University Hospital. The University of Szeged Hungary is ranked seventh in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
Hungary is a beautiful European country and a perfect country to study medical science for international medical students. However, Hungary is not a very popular country but still it offers top notch education and has the top ranked University in the world. Moreover, the cost of education to study medical science in Hungary is quite affordable as compared to the fees of top universities in the United States or the UK. In the end, I would like to thank you for visiting our blog post. If you require more information regarding studying abroad , make sure to visit our other blog post too.